One awesome outcome of vegan cooking is the kitchen creativity born out of constraints: by cutting out a small number of ingredients, you avail yourself to many more that can serve a similar purpose. Let's take mayonnaise. Leaving out eggs and introduces you to five potentially new ingredients: tofu, tahini, avocado, flax seeds, and cashews.
- Tofu Mayonnaise by Cheryl Hurley at The Laidback Vegan
- Egg-free Olive Oil [Tahini] Mayo by Karina Allrich at Gluten-Free Goddess
- Avocado Vegan Mayonnaise by Chantale Michaud at Eat Heal Love
- Egg-less [Flax Seed] Mayo by Melissa Joulwan at The Clothes Make the Girl
- Cashew Mayo by Kiersten Frase at Oh My Veggies
P.P.S. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
Post a Comment